Our goal here is to bring buyers and sellers together on one platform! All items are sold through Online Bidding. We cater to the Entire Treasure Valley, and beyond!
For Sellers we believe that saying “Toodle Loo” to your unwanted items should be easy and hassle-free. Just bring us your unwanted items and we’ll take care of the rest! We will photograph, catalog, and insert your items into our weekly online auction. You just sit back and relax! Don't want to have that dreaded Yard Sale, or Deal with Selling Items through Craigslist...Bring it to Us!
We also offer Estate Sales! Moving, or just Downsizing? We Can Help by saving you the hassle of "Packing"! We Come To You! Give Us a Call for More Information!
For Buyers we offer amazing deals on a variety of items; and you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home to bid! Want to take a look in person? Come on down and view all of our items before you bid! We Take Pride in the fact that we set out and display Everything on the weekly auctions, so you can view and inspect everything!
Our Auctions close Every Wednesday Starting at 6pm MST. We have the program set to close each lot 20 seconds apart. We also have what's called a "Soft Close". This means if there is a bid placed on an item within the last 3 minutes, the clock will add 3 minutes to the remaining time. This gives the system time to send an email to the person who was outbid.
"WE DO IT FOR YOU... SAY TOODLELOO"
If You Ever Have Questions, Concerns, Or Need Help Getting Registered...Please Don't Hesitate To Contact Us!!!
Visit is on Facebook to Stay Up To Date! https://www.facebook.com/ToodleLooAuctions/
Monday BY CONSIGNMENT APPOINTMENTS ONLY no PICKUPS will be permited on this day.
Wednesday & Saturday 10am-2pm
CLOSED THURSDAY AND SUNDAY!!!
Items must be picked up no later than Saturday at 2PM, please contact us with questions.
Mondays and Tuesdays MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT
We are small and have limited space. This is why we have appointments to we have space ready for you when you come!
If you have a Larger Load, please give us a heads up by calling the store! Thanks!
We Accept Cash, Check (Local Only),
All Major Credit Cards (3% fee).
If you need your items shipped or would like to pay over the phone, please give us a call!
Phone: (208) 922-3515
Email: [email protected]
Address: 708 E. Wythe Creek Court Suite 101 Kuna, ID 83634
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All purchases must be paid in full within 72 hours of the auction closing. Acceptable methods of payment are cash, debit card, check (Local), MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express Cards. Money orders are not accepted. Payments by credit card will have an additional 3% buyer premium. Payments received after close of business on the third business day following the auction will be charged a 10% late payment fee with a minimum charge of $3.00 and a maximum fee of $30, unless arrangements are made between buyer and auction company prior to the auction closing.
2. No sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect of the lot or inaccuracy in any of the lots by reason of their being incorrectly described in the catalog or elsewhere and no liability shall be by the Auctioneers in respect of any such faults or errors. Catalogs have been prepared only as a guide based on information from sources generally believed to be reliable and from the consignor but the accuracy thereof cannot be guaranteed or warranted by the Auctioneers.
3. Unless prior arrangements are made, miscellaneous items left after 7 days following Purchaser's payment will be considered abandoned and sold for storage.
4. The highest bidder shall be the purchaser and no bidder shall retract his bid. ALL BIDS MADE IN U.S. DOLLARS. All sales are final. All buyers must register and agree to the following terms and conditions prior to bidding.
Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of Buyers, Seller and/or Secured parties.
5. Any dispute arising as to any bid shall be settled by the Auctioneers at their sole discretion and at the Auctioneers' discretion, the Auctioneer may immediately put the lot in the dispute up again for sale with the original purchaer responsible for sale fees, no sale fees and any deficit in sale price
6. The Auctioneers shall have the right to consolidate or break down lots, or to offer a complete facility as a single lot. Auctioneers reserve the right not to acknowledge or accept any bid which is merely a fractional advance over the preceding bid. The Auctioneers retain the right, without notice, to withdraw any lot or lots, prior to sale of said lots.
7. The Auctioneers assume no responsibility for any liability once bid is accepted. Merchandise "as is" with all faults. Purchasers are advised to pre-arrange for insurance coverage of their purchases.
Ownership title passes upon the fall of the Auctioneer's gavel and/or ending of online bid and thereafter the property is at the risk of the buyer and neither the seller, nor the auctioneer shall be responsible for loss or damage.
8. All applicable sales or excise taxes will be added to the purchase price of all taxable items unless the buyer files with the Auctioneers proof of exemption from all such taxes in a form satisfactory to the auctioneers. If there is a buyer's premium, the tax is applied after the combined total.
9. All cost and the responsibility of such removal shall be borne by the purchaser. The Auctioneers reserve the right to require proof of adequate insurance coverage from any purchaser of lots requiring dismantling, rigging or hot cutting. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and save harmless both the Consignor and Auctioneers against any damage caused by the act of Purchaser and/or his agents in connection with the dismantling or removal of any lot. If removal of said lots requires licensed contractors, buyer agrees to the hiring of said contractor who can provide proof of adequate insurance coverage.
10. All lots must be removed within the time announced or posted at sale. At Purchasers' sole cost and risk, and only in a manner approved by the Auctioneers. If for any reason the purchaser fails to remove any lot within the time specified, the lot shall be deemed abandoned and the Auctioneers, at their sole discretion, may resell per paragraph 8 above or removed and store the said lots at Purchasers' sole risk and expense. In addition, Purchaser shall be liable for any rent incurred or damages suffered by the Auctioneers because of Purchasers' failure to remove any lot within 10 days.
11. If for any reason whatsoever, the Auctioneers' are unable to deliver any lot, or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Auctioneers' sole liability, if any shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
12. Except as herein set out there shall be no guarantees or warranties expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever. Each and every item will be sold "As Is, Where Is", with all faults. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. CONDITION OF LOTS: Bidders shall examine or inspect items prior to the day of the auction. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. neither Seller nor ToodleLoo Auctions MAKES ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE NATURE, QUALITY, VALUE OR CONDITION OF ANY ASSET. ToodleLoo Auctions & Seller EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects, or imperfections not noted.
CLAIMS: No claims will be allowed after the said item has been removed from the premises.